What’s perfect skin? To me, perfect skin is the one I’m comfortable with.
There is nothing wrong with wanting clear skin, but we should definitely stop stigmatizing acne and other skin conditions that are beyond our control. It’s ok to have blemishes, it’s ok to not wear makeup when we don’t want to cover up our “imperfections”. We should not be worried about who we might upset if they look at our blemishes!
Embracing our natural beauty whenever we feel like it is not a crime:) So without further ado, here’s a short video of how a get my face ready for the night when my skin is having a bit of a midlife crisis!
1. Cleanse my face with Milky Jelly Cleanser from Glossier.
2. Apply a Manuka Honey Mask and leave it on for 15 minutes.
3. Tone my skin with Tea Tree Water from Lush.
4. Exfoliate skin with chemical exfoliators by KraveBeauty or Drunk Elephant (DON'T USE THEM AT THE SAME TIME). P.S. I skipped this step because my skin was feeling extra sensitive that day:)
5. Moisturize by applying Skin Renewing Night Cream from CeraVe.
Remember, A+ BEAUTY starts from the inside out:)